Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton
Oakland Temple, Oakland, CA

Thank you from Elder Morton.....

I want to thank everyone for your cards, letters, & boxes sent to me while I was on my mission in Peru. Thank you all for thinking of me while I was away.
I love you all.
Rob

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11
At the Oakland Temple

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Living the dream! "

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:29:49 -0500
Subject: Living the dream!

Hey yall!

Sorry about last week. We went to the temple on Tuesday so we couldn’t do the internet thing until Tuesday, but this week will be normal again. Josh has another kid on the way how cool is that! Congratulations buddy!

Wow! Chris has a long, hard road ahead of him. I pray the best for him that he will continue to make good life decisions and not let the military life corrupt or disappoint him. Chris is setting the example for his older brother. Good for him!

That’s cool to hear that you were able to spend some time with Ryder, Mike, and Sunny. Every parent does what they think is best for their children and we have to respect it but I won’t be over protective that’s for sure!

It’s nice to hear that Jill, Dean and the girls are doing well in Utah....AKA Mormonville!

LOL! It’s the sad truth Mom we are ALL getting older and there is nothing we can do about it! I am happy that Jackie and Rodney are happy as well.

What’s the deal with Wally and Jennifer? Are they not working the business any more? I hope they haven’t given up already! Cool, give Barbara a holla for me!

It looks like Justin is in for a whole lot of hard knocks. Jeff is doing well that’s good to hear. I guess there’s hope after all! Tell Josh Euer I am super happy for him! He deserves all the blessings he gets and more! Those accountants make good money so he won’t have too many financial problems and I’m happy for him.

I’m working it here like a slave trying to find people who want to change their lives and be baptized. It’s really cool though because I have really lost myself in the work of the lord and it’s a gratifying feeling. I feel at peace. It’s funny because I was talking with Elder Hyde the other day and his mom is super trunky! He is a little bit but still working like a champ!

Well that’s really all I think, just doing what I do and crazy enough in 2 months I will be home telling stories about the jungle and how cool the Peruvian people are.

I love you all and pray for you always. Keep working hard and being obedient to the commandments and the blessings will come!

Much Love,

Elder Morton

No comments:

1st Letter From Elder Morton from Lima, Peru, 08.27.08

Hey Mom & Dad,
I have reached my mission home in Lima, Peru and the President and his wife are great!
The Elders are nice & my companion is a good guy from what I hear.
All of your packages made it to the mission home. When I get to my area I will see which ones came. I will write you to confirm. I may or may not email you today but if I can I will. So far so good, I am alive and well.
I am excited to teach the gospel to develop a stronger relationship of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. It will be hard but I knew that to begin with.
The most important thing is that I concentrate on becoming the best missionary that I can be, so that you all will be blessed spiritually, & temporally, as our faith is tested.
I love you guys and pray for you every day. I know no matter if we work hard with our eyes set on eternal salvation things will work out for the best.
Never give up!
Love,
Rob
Elder Morton
Somos de la Norte

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria
The Power Zone of Pucallpa Soccer Team of Lima, Peru: Elder Morton in back row in gray T shirt next to Elder Rich

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!
Elder Morton with fellow futbol players

Music


My Guest Book

My Guest Book
Please go ahead and sign in : -)