Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton
Oakland Temple, Oakland, CA

Thank you from Elder Morton.....

I want to thank everyone for your cards, letters, & boxes sent to me while I was on my mission in Peru. Thank you all for thinking of me while I was away.
I love you all.
Rob

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11
At the Oakland Temple

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow! Alberto needs a razor!

Subject: Wow! Alberto needs a razor!
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:30:03 +0000

Hey yall!

Well, I got the garments, razors and scalp serum. The garments that I like are called "Cotton/poly" The others aren’t my cup of tea. Getting old sucks but as you guys say....its better than the alternative! Get ready to retire but do it in style! Do it like Wade and Terry Simmons! You can do it I know it! Thanks for sending me the rechargeable batteries. I will put them to good use! Thank you but I am good on a CD player.

I pray things work out with you guys and your financial situation. I have heard that the U.S. is almost 80% recovered from the economic crisis. That makes me feel a lot better.

I realized the other day that James is going to be 40 this May! We are getting old huh? I will be 27 this March.... who knew I would survive this long without being strangled! As a child I was sure a hand full for you and Dad, but I am learning my lesson here.

I plan on going back to Fitness19. Actually I plan on working two jobs and doing the business. I need to start making enough money from the get go to start saving for a house! I know things will get better by June because it’s up to us and how we look at things whether it’s a cup half empty or half full. We decide how good things are not the circumstances. Yes Mom stay positive and behave! I completely agree on making the goal for Italy 2012! I am already planning on it! As far as I am concerned they are family and I love them as such. Sorella is sister huh? That’s right; I need to study Italian also when I get home! That’s cool that she sent the family a box. I understand about the panetone because I ate panetone for a month! All of December, breakfast, lunch and dinner! I am down for some pasta! I miss good food! Don’t worry about what to make fo me when I get back, cook whatever your heart desires! Cool I was wondering about my license because I will need that ASAP as I return to drive to my two jobs and attend college!

It’s good to hear that you are feeling a little better. I hope there will be no need for the use of your cane by the time I get you back, we need to get you back in the gym and I also hope in June you won’t need the wheelchair-cart because that would be a huge relief for you. You took the words from my mouth you have a trip to Italy to prepare for and I’m coming back! Don’t worry about the Christmas lights you can take them down unless you just don’t feel like it.

I saw Alberto's photo with Giorgio at Christmas at their mamma's house and Alberto needs to shave! lol Wow Alberto´s boss had a baby that’s cool. Alberto is the man and that’s cool that they trust him so much in his job to give him so much responsibility. I am even more excited that he got to date some gGirls! That’s always good news. I hope Alberto is able to escape from his job and stop by for a visit with you guys while he is nearby in Denver, U.S.A. That would be really special. I hope Alberto finds his good deal on the house he wants to settle down in Modena, IT. So the new girl’s name is Denise interesting.... she’s pretty, interesting and talented good for him! Yes we love the Minguizzi family because they are the bomb! Send my love and best wishes to the Minguzzi family and that 2012 we will be occupying those rooms with pleasure! After what you’ve been through it good to have something to look forward to and mtake a goal to achieve it.

I have to say the lord really knows what he is doing with us. Really all we need to do is work hard and consult the lord faithfully and we will be led to eternal happiness. The lord has bigger plans for us than we can imagine we just have to BELIEVE and JUST DO IT! The temple is a great source of strength and personal revelation. Prayer also helps us keep in touch God so that we are not led in the wrong direction. I love you all and I know you are capable of anything.Keep the dream alive!

Love you all,

Elder Morton

No comments:

1st Letter From Elder Morton from Lima, Peru, 08.27.08

Hey Mom & Dad,
I have reached my mission home in Lima, Peru and the President and his wife are great!
The Elders are nice & my companion is a good guy from what I hear.
All of your packages made it to the mission home. When I get to my area I will see which ones came. I will write you to confirm. I may or may not email you today but if I can I will. So far so good, I am alive and well.
I am excited to teach the gospel to develop a stronger relationship of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. It will be hard but I knew that to begin with.
The most important thing is that I concentrate on becoming the best missionary that I can be, so that you all will be blessed spiritually, & temporally, as our faith is tested.
I love you guys and pray for you every day. I know no matter if we work hard with our eyes set on eternal salvation things will work out for the best.
Never give up!
Love,
Rob
Elder Morton
Somos de la Norte

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria
The Power Zone of Pucallpa Soccer Team of Lima, Peru: Elder Morton in back row in gray T shirt next to Elder Rich

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!
Elder Morton with fellow futbol players

Music


My Guest Book

My Guest Book
Please go ahead and sign in : -)