Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Morton
Oakland Temple, Oakland, CA

Thank you from Elder Morton.....

I want to thank everyone for your cards, letters, & boxes sent to me while I was on my mission in Peru. Thank you all for thinking of me while I was away.
I love you all.
Rob

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11

Rob & Rosita, 12.30.11
At the Oakland Temple

Monday, December 15, 2008

Letters From Elder Morton, 12-15-08

Subject: Re: Felize Navidad! Merry Christmas!
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:06:24 +0000

Yo peeps!

We have a Christmas lunch with the Mission President at a nice place which we had Thursday and a Chrismas multi zone on the 27th, but it's not at the mission home. The package waiting for me is I think the one with the ties and a shirt. Don't worry about deoderant I can buy that here.

Have a Merry Chrismas eventhough I am not there it doesn't mean the party can't be started by someone else! Wow snow whats that?! It doesn't even rain here hardly at all but in the jungle it poors! Yes their getting all that suff together now.

Trujillo is another mission and I have no idea how far it is but its far. I dont know when I get to call on the 25th yet but we have all day off which is cool. I will be happy to talk to all you guys and if you cry I won't hold it against you, but there is no reason to cry I am doing great and finally discovering the man God meant me to be, slowly but surely.

I will try to tell you all that I can in the allotted time. Annette is in New Jersey?! Wow she really wants this broker thing, good for her. Thank Jenniffer in advance for me for thinking enough of me to send me a package I apprciate it. Send a thanks to Laura for th letter, alhough I havent received I am pleased to recieve anything from my friends & family. My companion and I are getting along, he is no Elder Saenz but he is a good guy.

Rob A is busy that's good and same for you too? Sweet! Dad and long showers, is like oil and water. I take short, cold showers and don't mind anymore. Is Rob back on his old schedule?(If yes that'd be a bummer). Man that's a bummer with Jimmie and Futaba, but I believe if you show him the business or perhaps me when I get home in a plain aand direct way he will see the value in it and join the team. Speaking of that give a holla to Kelvin he sent me a dearelder and I was pumped and really have a lot of things I want to do with the business and bodybuilding as well when I get home.

Gotta go Love yall,

Elder Morton

No comments:

1st Letter From Elder Morton from Lima, Peru, 08.27.08

Hey Mom & Dad,
I have reached my mission home in Lima, Peru and the President and his wife are great!
The Elders are nice & my companion is a good guy from what I hear.
All of your packages made it to the mission home. When I get to my area I will see which ones came. I will write you to confirm. I may or may not email you today but if I can I will. So far so good, I am alive and well.
I am excited to teach the gospel to develop a stronger relationship of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. It will be hard but I knew that to begin with.
The most important thing is that I concentrate on becoming the best missionary that I can be, so that you all will be blessed spiritually, & temporally, as our faith is tested.
I love you guys and pray for you every day. I know no matter if we work hard with our eyes set on eternal salvation things will work out for the best.
Never give up!
Love,
Rob
Elder Morton
Somos de la Norte

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria
The Power Zone of Pucallpa Soccer Team of Lima, Peru: Elder Morton in back row in gray T shirt next to Elder Rich

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!

The Power Zone of Pucallpa!
Elder Morton with fellow futbol players

Music


My Guest Book

My Guest Book
Please go ahead and sign in : -)